Monday, July 23, 2012

The Tehillim Reading Part 12 - Choosing the Rooms

When we decided on the reading times, we had another problem. Throughout the morning there were supposed to be many more minyanim in all the various rooms, so where would I read????!!!!. Each time someone suggested a room, we found a reason why we couldn't do it in that room. After lots of talking and very tiring debates, we came to a conclusion that  I couldn't do the reading in one room. I was so happy, I thought that meant that I wouldn't have to read all of Tehillim, but that thought was perished when Abba finished his sentence by saying that I would do it in various rooms. Afterwards we scheduled the reading in such a way that i'd read a certain sefer in one room, and when the next minyan begins we would've already moved to a unoccupied room. Throughout the reading we moved the sefer tehillim and lots of other equippment 4 times, from one room to another.

To Be Continued...

6 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Exciting account of the events leading up to the big day!
Love,
Bubbe

bubbe1 said...

Exciting account of the events leading up to the big day!
Love,
Bubbe

bubbe1 said...

Exciting and suspenseful account of the real life situation. You were on an emotional roller coaster. From the outside you never showed how hard it was on you! But now we know the real story.
Love,
Bubbe

Unknown said...

Dear Shaltiel,

Happy day. We have been checking your blog site every day, and today we found that you had returned for another installment. Just had to write to acknowledge your new chapter before going to bed.

Your loyal readers,
grandpa and grandma

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

@Bubbe,
Maybe I should try for the theatre since i'm such a good actor!!

Love,
Shaltiel

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

@Grandma & Grandpa,
Thank you very much for being my most loyal readers, and reading through my blog everyday, even when I didn't post.

Love,
Shaltiel