Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Tehillim Reading Part 5 - The Breaks


The most tiring part of the event was the breaks. My hand got so sore from all the handshaking, that it seemed more tiring then the reading itself. Even though it was very tiring, I did get to see all the food tables set up. Unfortunately, everytime I managed to avoid people's hands and get to the table to put a pastry on my plate, it was time for the next sefer. Even though I didn't get to eat, I did get to drink. I even got my own bottle of SCOTCH to drink during the breaks (JUST KIDDING, it was a bottle of fanta).



To Be Continued...

4 comments:

michael shmidman said...

Dear Shaltiel,
You are funny!
Can't wait to read #7!
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

do you mean #6?

Unknown said...

Shaltiel,

Why do we enjoy reading your blogs?
Because in addition to being well written and we are proud of your abilities,they also convey your personality. After all how do we get to know you when we live on another continent and it is impossible to visit.

So, you are making the miles vanish just by writing frequently.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,
I do it specifically that you'll enjoy it, and get to know me better without having to travel thousand of miles
Love,
Shaltiel