Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Tehillim Reading Part 8 - The Fanta Bottle


The day before the tehillim reading I insisted that Imma and Abba buy me my own little fanta bottle. They argued a little, because they thought it wasn't good for my throat, but I insisted since it was my favorite drink. I was very relieved when they finally gave in and agreed to buy me the bottle. The day of the reading I got up extremely surprised to find that instead of a fanta bottle I got a bottle wrapped in purple cloth with a pasuk from tehillim inscribed on the cloth. After a while I realized that it was a fanta bottle, and Imma had covered it with a respectable piece of cloth.



To Be Continued...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Shaltiel,

I think every installment is remarkable. One better than the next.

Love,
Uncle Stu

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Thank You!!

Love,
Shatliel

michael shmidman said...

You are so lucky to have such an artistic mother!
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

and such loving grandparents!