Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Yeshiva Boys Concert

On Sunday August First I went to the yeshiva boys choir concert. I first decided to go a couple of weeks before, but I forgot to order the tickets until last thursday. When I remembered I told my father and he ordered the tickets. He agreed to buy each of us a 75 shekel ticket (The cheepest and furthest away seat), but I really wanted to be up infront so I saved up my money until i had enough to get 125 Shekel tickets which are close and right infront of the stage. On sunday my father came home early from his work to go with me to the concert. I packed myself some food that just ended up rotting in my bag, because the concert was so good i totaly forgot that I was hungry. Towards 9 aclock I asked my father if I could go buy some more popcorn with my money. He agreed and said he'd come with me. once we were out we decided to go to the bathroom. When we came back in the choir was finishing a song and then there was an intermission. That was perfect timing because during the intermission the popcorn line was very long, and the bathroom was filled. at the end I decided that the concert was so good and I wanted to go again on thursday. My father said that i'd have to pay for all the tickets and he can't take me. Later we agreed that my mother would come with me. When my father called they were out of the cheepest tickets, but they said I would get a 10 percent discount if after the concert I came over and told them the differences between the concerts and which one was better, and I agreed.

THE END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We were so happy to read that you were returning to your blog site and not only read it but forwarded your stories to many members of our family who also enjoyed your newest adventures.

Shaltiel, you have a knack of making everything that occurs in your day very exciting for everyone to read.

It is good to hear how supportive your parents are of your wishes. and how you work with them when you set a goal.

When your father, aunt, uncles anc cousins went to Yeshiva, there were many concerts that we attended with them that served as fundraisers. We always had a great time together so we understand how excited you were at your first concert.

Question: Didn't you find the music extra loud when you were so close to the stage?

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Yes, It was very loud and the speakers vibration was across the whole stadium and was strongest on our row. and in the car on our way back I was so used to high music so we turned the songs in the car to the highest and it still felt low compared to in the concert.
Love you,
Shatiel