Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Comparison of The Yeshiva Boys Choir Concerts

Last night (5/08/10) I went to the second Yeshiva Boys Choirs concert. As I said in the last post they asked for a comparison and which one I thought was better. So after the show I went to a guy called Yidde (he was the one who made all the anouncments). When I went over to him I explained to him who I was, and he asked me which one I liked better. This is what I told him:

1. The first one was better because I was more excited and it was my first concert. However the second concert was better because the audience was way more active and therefore it was twice as exciting.

2. Yaakov Mordechai and Eli Gerstners are half brothers. Eli is in his 20s and director of the choir, and Yaakov Mordechai is only 12 Years old and joined the choir when he was 5. Right before they start the song that they always sing together Eli intrduces Yaakov Mordechai in two different ways.
In the first concert - that Yaakov Mordechai fit in his suitcase and slept through the whole flight nicely.
In the second concert - that there was smoke all around him wherever he was.

Those were the main big differences between both concerts!!!!

THE END

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shaltiel, I'd say you were sooo lucky to be able to go to TWO Yeshiva Boys Concerts, but there was no luck to it. You worked to be able to do it and it turned out beautifully. I'm glad you had a good time. Sabba (and probably I) would be happy to go to a concert with you when we visit. Well, I'll have to wait till May I guess. Sigh. Love, Savta

Unknown said...

We couldn't wait to read what your opinion would be when you compared both concerts. Your insights were excellent. You were very sensitive to what was going on and why you reacted the way you did.

I am sure that Yidde was impressed with your reply. Someday you may be chosen to review books, articles and concerts for a newspaper, and you will get paid in dollars up front. You are a very talented boy!

Question: Did you get your 10% discount?

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa

Yes, I did get the %10 dicount even before I gave him the comparison because he trusted us.

Love, Shaltiel

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Sabba & Savta,
Yes, I think i'd very much like it if when you came to israel you can come with me to a concert. I think that i'd have to start looking around to see which is the next concert that we can go to.

Love you,
Shaltiel