Thursday, August 12, 2010

Watching a movie with Friends

On Tuesday I wanted to have a movie party. Apparently that same day I had Swimming lessons at 16:00 So I delayed the party to 18:00. On my way back from the swimming pool I stopped by the Minimarket to get microwavable popcorn. As soon as I got Home I set up the projector and the screen. My original plan was to invite a few friends and one of them would sleep over. On Sunday my friend had said he could sleepover but on tuesday he said he could come for the movie but not for the sleepover. However there was another conflict. My youth group Advisor wanted to plan an activity at 18:00, but when he heard that i'm inviting a few people for a movie so he suggested that the activity would be the movie and I agreed. So he invited my whole youth group to the movie and since my group is for the whole town it includes hebrew speakers that don't understand english. Because of the hebrew speakers I had to work for 2 Hours on HEBREW subtitles and make sure they would fit to the movie. The movie we watched is called:

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

THE END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Expect the unexpected.

What started off as a easy relaxing appointment on the calendar, ended up with twists and turns. You had to change your plans right from the "getgo" and hustle to accomodate your group advisor, recognizing quickly what would be required to call this another SUCCESS STORY BY SHALTIEL SHMIDMAN!

Yasher Koach. You can be on my team every day!!

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa!!

Thank You!!

love
shaltiel