Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting a 24 Key X-key Device



A couple of days ago I got a X-key (Extra keys) Device. My father got a 20 key one a couple of months ago and I liked it so I saved all my Birthday money that I got from my Great Grandmother & Grandfather until I had enough money to buy the 24 Key Device. When I checked online how much it costs and I figured out that the same amount the 20 key one costs the same as the 24 key. I've already set a couple of keys to do something for me. For example Button1 - Make a new folder, Button2 - Run Command Prompt, and so on. The picture above is the picture of what I got.
Here is the link to the 24 X-key Device on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Engineering-X-keys-XK-24-Programmable-Keyboard/dp/B003MB780E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1282016401&sr=8-1

4 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Dear Shaltiel,
What a cool addition to your keyboard and such a vivid photo. What a worthwhile expenditure with your birthday money.
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Bubbe,

Thank You!!!!

Unknown said...

Dear Shaltiel,

I'm not familiar with this device, and was hoping to get some info from your cousin Andrew who is back from Law School, before I wrote to you.

What I can say is that grandpa and I were very honored by your mention of us on your super blog. It is comparable to thanks via the sky writing of our name for all to see.

We are so happy that you put our birthday money to such worthwhile use.

Love,
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa or Grandma and Grandpa (for short)

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa

Thank you for your wonderful comment!!!

Love,
Shaltiel