Saturday, March 27, 2010

Losing the Button to my pants

About 10 minutes before shabbos started I switched to shabbos clothes. I had managed to find black pants that fit me and were not ripped. Those pants had a button holding it tight. So I went to shul davened and stayed for the drasha that the rav said right before maariv. After davening I ran home and went to the bathroom, and when I opened the button i herd something fall to the floor. I thought it was a twinkie (I had a few in my pocket) so I looked for it on the floor and instead found a button. I put it in my other pocket and when I wanted to button my pants again I couldn't because there was no button. I didn't switch pants because I was too lazy to switch. When I went to shul the next day I felt my pants falling down every second. It was so embarrassing that I kept on 'Picking My Pants' (as we say in our days).


THE END

2 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Dear Shaltiel,
Hope you have a pair with a button for Pesach!
CHAG SAMEACH!!!!

Love,
Bubbe and Zaide

Anonymous said...

late chag smeach to you to!!!