Friday, March 26, 2010

The trip to the 'Old City'

on Thursday 25/03/2010 my brother and I took a bus to the central bus station to take a bus from there to the old city. At the central bus stations I met savta (as planned). We bought a little drink for each of us before going out to catch a bus or taxi. My big brother took a 'Ice Vanila' (like 'ice Coffee'), Savta took 'Orange Juice' and I took 'Hot chocolate'. We went outside to catch a taxi that took us all the way to "Shaar Yafo". We walked all the way to the "Rova Hayehudi" and down to the pizza shop. We stopped by the pizza shop before we went to the falafel store to see the picture of me eating pizza (as shown at bottom). After we saw the picture we ate at the falafel store, my big brother took 'shwarma' savta took falafel and I took a pita with pickles and french fries. After we finished eating we benched and headed down to the cotel. On the way we stopped by the store in the name of "מוריה". We bought some books and while savta went to the bathroom she agreed I could buy a little bit of ice cream. I wanted to pay with my credit card (gift card) and I had to buy with at least 20 Nis. I bought my big brother a drink if he'd pay me back and wanted to buy myself a ball of ice cream. The problem was that it wasn't enough to pay with a credit card. I decided to buy two balls of ice cream and then it was enough. Just before he put the second one on savta came in and told him not to put it on. I told her i'll share with my big brother, and savta agreed and the man put the second ball on. while he was adjusting it my brother 'relized' that he is fleishig and he couldn't eat the ice cream. We cracked up and savta ended up sharing with me. Savta and I ate the ice cream while my brother drank what i bought him. After that we went to the kotel davened mincha and took a bus home.

No comments: