Monday, March 15, 2010

Cross-Stitching My Name For my tefilin bag

About a month ago i decided to write my name by Cross-Stitching different color threads. I started with the first letter of my name: ש. I decided to make it yellowish goldish, the א I decided to make it green. The next letter was ל and I decided to make it light blue and so on. When i finished all the letters I decided to put in all the Nikud as the same color as the letter on top of it. I finished it today and this is how it came out:



THE END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't say you are a "copy cat" or that you plagiarize ideas. You are as original as they come. We bet that you will invent something special some day -- something that people need, but of which they have not yet thought.

Not only do you think uniquely, but you put all your thoughts into action.

We loved your skilled cross- stitching for your tefilin bag and the colors you chose for the lettering. It is a masterpiece!

Did you decide on these colors because they were favorites of yours, or did you feel they just blended well?

Your camera rendition was excellent.

Aren't you too young for a tefilin bag?

In summary, we can see that you a boy with many skills.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa