Friday, September 21, 2007

The video of sukkot vacation

There was no school that day and I was bored. I went to my computer and started to create a movie (for Yom Kippur). I was creating it on the program: "Ulead Video Editor". I started to create the movie when it dawned on me that the movie was not connected to Yom Kippur, although it was connected for Sukkot. I finished the movie and called my father from the kitchen and he watched the movie and my father said to immediately upload it to: www.yideoz.com and I did. and here is the movie I created on yideoz:

http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=17f3cb42b26605b9ae8e

the end.

5 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Shaltiel this is a phenomenal video! Where did you get the music? You are a powerful archer as well as movie-maker. Good aim!
Love,
Bubbe

Unknown said...

It certainly was a pleasure to discover that you had added a blog -- this time describing how your video about Succoth was "born" or originated.


Your father's suggestion to upload this video was excellent because whomever reads the blog can be treated to this exciting video. Not only did you show a variety of fun episodes, but your production techniques enhanced the enjoyment. Our Shaltiel has shown off his talents in yet another area!

Love again,
Grandpa and Grandma

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

I got the sound from my fathers hard drive


shaltiel

Unknown said...

We have watched your video many times and enjoyed it more and more. Each scene showed happy faces involved in ACTION. And to top it off your special effects and background music heightened the excitement of your Sukkot celebration. Glad you took the time to share.

Love always,
Grandpa and Grandma

bubbe1 said...

We can't wait to read a blog from you on Chol HaMoed. Over the chag be on the alert for situations which will make good blog topics...
Love,
Bubbe