Sunday, September 16, 2007

How I created an email for my Friend

It started when my teacher הרב דן wanted all the kids email addresses. Only around 5 had email addresses so they wrote them down (on a paper) and gave it to הרב דן (the teacher). I asked a kid: "do you want me to create for you an email address?"
he answered: "yes, I want you to create me an email". So we went out of the class and decided what will be his email address and password. At the end his email address was: <"a18a1827@gmail.com">, But he really wanted: <"a18@gmail.com"> but it was to short. So today I am going to go to his house and sign him in, and explain to him what I did to get in to his inbox.


END

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How thoughtful of you, Shaltiel, to offer to set up an email address for your friend.

How many children are in the class? I am sure that everyone would like to be your friend now because you are kind.

We see that you even thought of the privacy angle (re his password) and went outside to get the information.

Lots of love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Maybe this friend will be smart enough to read your blog and even send you a message.

What is your friend's name?

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

[1] There is 18 kids in my class
[2] My friends name is יהונדב.

[3] SHALTIEL

bubbe1 said...

You must be the computer whiz of your class! I still remember how you set up an account for me this summer. You are speedy and smart!
Love,
Bubbe