Tuesday, September 4, 2007

running with one crock in my hand

Yesterday I was waiting next to the entrance of the school. The principal said all the kids who live in אלון שבות could leave. I started running but my crock fell off my foot so I pushed kids backwards grabbed my crock and ran to the bus with one crock in my hand and one on my foot. I was running toward the bus when the keeper said: "where do you thing you are going"?
he surprised me so I put on my crock, and I said: "I am from אלון שבות" so he let me go and I ran toward the bus and caught first seat on the bus. When my brother came on the bus I let him set next to me.



END

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your blog entitled "Running With One Croc in My Hand".

Why? For many reasons! You gave an ordinary incident momentum -- starting off slowly with the word "waiting" and then showed movement with the words "could leave" and then with a fiery thrust, you were "running", "pushed" and then the word "grab" to get back your misplaced croc. You successfully managed to get the seat in the bus for which you were aiming. Thn once again, calm and collected, you explained that you were able to have a seat next to you for your brother.

The story was packed with energy, and with your original goal in your mind, you had a successful conclusion.

Again we were able to follow "almost right at your heels" through your ordeal when you quoted the "keeper" who shouted, and your reply.

A question: I presume "your brother" was YA. That was great of you to think of him and to save him a seat.

Yah for Shaltiel!!!!!!

bubbe1 said...

Shaltiel this blog is PURE POWER! You are going to write a book more famous than Harry Potter, some day!
Love you!
Bubbe

immanuel said...

how did your scecond crock not fall off?
why did you need to push them?

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

I do not know why my second crock did not fall off.
I pushed the kids so I could get my crock which fell off.

shaltieltzion