Friday, September 28, 2007

how I maneged to get rid of chores

it was 4:30 PM and I wrote a note to my parents so I won't have to do chores. This is the letter I wrote to them:


I created it on paint.

Questions
1] What is paint?
2] How do you get paint?

Answers
1] paint is a program that you can paint on the computer pictures.
2] you go to start, all programs, accessories, and look for paint.

I saved it as "JPEG" on my desktop.

I clicked on the the "JPEG" and got to the picture I painted. I clicked on "Ctrl+A" and clicked again on "Ctrl+C" and went to a word. this time I clicked on "Ctrl+V" and wait until it pasted and print it.

I put the letter in a envelop and worte the address and gave it to my parents and they agreed.



the end

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We appreciated how you approached your problem re chores for last Friday. You wrote an appropriate letter of request to your parents, resulting in the approval you needed to be relieved of your chores.

It is wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your father and mother -- one of mutual respect. You not only asked permission nicely, but also creatively, and you got the result which made you happy.

Yah for the Shmidman household.

Heaps of love,

Grandpa and Grandma