Thursday, August 23, 2007

water park

Yesterday I went to a water park with my family. It was about an our of driving until we got to the water park. When we got to the water park there was almost no room to park. After 2 minuets we found a parking spot but we were still not so sure that we were aloud to park there. After we parked my father went to ask if we were aloud to park there, and she said "yes". Later we got are tickets and went in. there was a lot to do and i didn't know what to do first. so i changed in to my bating soot and first went to the slide witch was for little kids. Later i found another 2 slides one for normal ages and one for big ages.
why was each slide for different ages?
Because one was short, one was pretty long and one was long and with a bump in the middle. I went on the long slide with a bump in the middle, the first time i bashed my head and I went to the side for a minute then did it again and it was very fun, and I went on the slide a lot of times, until i saw a huge bucket full of water spill from a roof on people. I thought it was fun so i tried to be in the water spill. i was in both bucket spill and then i didn't want to be in the water anymore so i went home after half an our.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was an exciting adventure!! We would have loved to go with you.

I think there will be many more families who will be encouraged to go to "Water Park" because you wrote your story so nicely. Some day you may be a champion writer because you are starting at 8 years!!

Grandma and Grandpa Stern

Unknown said...

Aunt Shirley told me to write to tell you that she loves to hear the stories that you have written on your blog. It is real fun for her! She told me to make sure that I read her every one and she can't wait for your next story.

Unknown said...

Grandpa says "Keep up the excellent work, Shaltiel"