Friday, August 24, 2007

my fathers work

Yesterday I went to my fathers work. It was about an our of driving until we got to his work. When we got there we went down into the parking lot. We went all around the parking lot until we got to level -3 that was reserved for Excalibur and we parked there. We looked around for an elevator, when we found the elevator we walked towards the elevator. When we got to the elevator we went inside it I slammed my thumb on button level "4". The elevator rocked and rolled until it got to level "4". When it got to level "4" we got out of the elevator we went to the door of Excalibur and we typed the secret code and went in. There was a machine that you need to put you finger on to tell the business that you came, and if you are just a visitor with your father so you have a different place to put your finger that tells the business you came. We went to my fathers office and I read a lot of times Tehillim number 71 part 2, why?
Because I get something special for doing it. I read it a lot of times until it was time for lunch. I went to the kitchen and eat, and I met a person named: "David Zichri" and he told me to meat him at his office when i finish eating. When i finished eating i went to him and I showed him my blog and he asked me if I could write about him in the blog and I said "ok". When I came back my father put me in front of a movie while he did some more stuff in the work, when the movie was finished we went home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Grandpa Bernie gave me the following to enter:

"Although I have been involved in recovering from my surgery these past few months,I have been able to follow your recent blogs because Great-Grandma has been sure to show me every one of them.

I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed what you have written, especially your latest account of your trip to Abba's place of work.

Not only is the sentence structure extraordinary for your age but the events flow in a way that makes the reader feel like he is making the trip with you.

I think we have a budding writer in the family."

Unknown said...

I looked forward to your entry on your blog site this morning and I was not disappointed.

What did I enjoy most? Everything!! Because it made me think of our last visit to Israel when we also went to Abba's office. We saw Abba's desk and he introduced us to many of his friends. Everything looked so organized and so neat.

Before we left, Abba phoned Imma who brought YA and you (you were a tiny baby then -- (much younger than Ometz) to a restaurant close by so we could all have dinner.

I even took pictures, but it was before digital cameras, so I cannot send you a picture oF Abba and us on the computer.

Thanks you sooo much for the nice memories that you gave Grandpa and me.