Monday, August 27, 2007

my tiger shirt

We were on are way to a baseball game, I threw up all over the car; In the middle of a highway. My father stopped on the shoulder of the road and rinsed off me and my clothing. I had to wear a bathing suit with no shirt for the rest of the ride. We put my clothing on the roof of the car so they could dry Until we got to the Field. When we got there I threw the bathing suit away and put on the shirt and pants witch were just about dry. after I put on my clothing we walked into the field where all the people were siting to watch the game. At the beginning of the game my father bot me a burgers bar witch was next to the Field, I wanted a 150 gram, anion rings, pickles and anions. I inhaled it and asked my Bubbe to buy me a drink of coke and she did. I asked my father if he could by me a shirt, he said to ask how much it cost. I went to ask how much a shirt cost for my size and she said 50 shekels, I told my father how much it cost and he said to ask my Bubbe if she could buy it for me and I did. she said yes so I showed her the store and she bot me a tiger shirt. At the end of the game I went to ask the tiger players (who lost) to sign my tiger shirt, and I got a lot of players to sign my shirt. One of them who I asked to sign my shirt twice, the second time he gave me a ball. on the way back to the car I asked a nother person to sign my shirt, he signed it and I was heding home, we went in to the car and drove home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A double wow! You did it again. You wrote a great story.

It was scary and mysterious because you made Grandpa and I worry about how you would be able to manage without any shirt.

You went through all the steps about how you managed to get a shirt -- first using your original shirt which had dried, and then getting a new shirt which you yourself selected and were able to obtain, thanks to Bubbe.

And then the excitement of getting the Tiger players to sign your shirt!

Again you followed the instructions about which you wrote in your first blog. You showed how easy it was to write a story by doing everything you wrote -- the secret to success for anyone interested in writing.

You must be like your father -- very smart and organized.

Unknown said...

That was an excellent snapshot of the Tiger player writing his name on your shirt. If that player wins a lot of games and becomes a well liked champion, that shirt mey be worth a lot of money some day.

Was that Immanuel watching you on the side?

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Yes immanuel was watching me on the side.


SHALTIEL