Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Tehillim Reading Part 1 - Intro

On tuesday May 29, I read the whole sefer of Tehillim. It started at 6:30 AM, after the 6 a-clock minyan, and ended at 10:30 AM. Why that minyan?, well it all started 3 years ago, when I decided to stop davening at school, and daven at the earliest minyan in shul. I chose the 6 a clock minyan since it was the only minyan that managed to finish davening before the bus came. Since then i've been going to that same minyan for 3 years. Another reason why I decided to begin the tehillim reading after that minyan, is because that we had to finish the reading before it got late. Since I decided to deliver the reading over the course of the whole morning, every person came for a few minutes then left, and got satisfied with my leining.

To Be Continued...

2 comments:

michael shmidman said...

Dear Shaltiel,

What a zechut it was for us to be at your extraordinary Tehillim reading (and at your first ma'ariv as sheliach tzibbur)!

We are so proud of you!

Love,
Bubbe and Zayde

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

as a Zechut it was for me that you were there listening to me.