Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meeting my teacher!!

A couple of weeks ago I recived a letter From my teacher, Saying that i'll be meeting him on friday August 27th at 9:50. He also sent a whole paper talking about something but I didn't read it. So the day came and I went to school with abba to meet my teacher and my teacher talked with me a little. One of the things he talked to me about was something he wrote in the letter. He asked me if I read his letter so I said yes, Because I thought he only meant the part at the end. So once I understood what he meant I had to act as if I really did read it. It was kind of hard but I managed.
Here is the part of the letter that I read (the second Pic), and the other part that I just ignored (the first pic):

1)
2)


And here is the translation:
1)

2)



THE END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was happy to see your new entry, BUT when I got to the end, it really was an abrupt one for me. Why? Because I cannot read the Hebrew! Can you please translate as soon as you can. I understand this may be after the Yom Tovim.

Have to mention that we are very proud of your recent endeavor -- teaching Cheyn Shmuel how to write emails on the computer.
What a wonderful boost he is getting from you.

Have a Happy and Healthy and knowledge packed year ahead of you.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

I'm really sorry that I put it up in hebrew hopefully I will add the english one today or tomorrow,

Love,
Shaltiel