Thursday, December 6, 2007

My father's work "doughnut"

On Thursday,December 06,2007 My father took me to his work. On the way we dropped off my mother and little brother at the pool. We drove to his (my fathers) work. As soon as we got there my father took me to the kitchen of the work, and I got to eat a chocolate doughnut. Here is an image of a chocolate doughnut (not the same kind of doughnut I had):



I enjoyed the chocolate doughnut and when I finished, I went back to the desk and wrote this blog post.

END

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just reading your description of the chocolate doughnut was as good as eating one ourselves. Yummy.

You mentioned that the picture of the doughnut was "not the same kind" as the one you had. It was a delicious looking doughnut. What was the difference?

Now you will have Bubbe and Zayde to enjoy doughnuts with you right at the same table. That is also a special treat!

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

The diference is that my dounghat the chocolate was in the middle and in the picture It covers the out side.

Anonymous said...

From your other post about
Chanukah I guess you got a surprise a donut with out something healthy first.