Thursday, December 6, 2007

The "Water Proof" watch

Yesterday my Bubbe and Zaide came to my house at 6:15 PM with 6 suitcases with a lot of presents in them. A couple of minutes later my family lit our Chanukkah candles. After my family (with me) lit our candles My Bubbe and Zaide gave us our Chanukkah present. Our Chanukkah present was a Waterproof watch which can be submerged 100m in water. Here Is an image of my watch that I got Yesterday:



after we got our Waterproof watch they gave us Chanukkah Cookies for the way to there house that they were staying for Chanukkah. They lit their candles and we went home.

END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bubbe phoned when she and Zayde were being driven from the airport, but you gave us the rest of the story -- details that we were overjoyed to hear. And complete with an image of the watch that was the subject of your prior blog! Happy Day! Happy Chanukah and Happy Shaltiel!!!!

Question -- You wrote "we got our Waterproof watch". Did you mean "I" or were you including someone else in the "we"?

You wrote "they gave 'us' Chanukkah cookies". How many of you went to their living quarters? Did your brothers go with you or did the entire family accompany Bubbe and Zayde? They must have packed a lot of cookies.

Did you get our gifts? You can include this info in an email, if this is easier.

May all your Chanukahs continue to be happy and healthy and full of good surprises.

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

What other Chanukah presents did you get?
Love Devorah