Sunday, July 31, 2011

Winning in Ticket to Ride

4 days after the summer started Bubbe & Zayde arrived. When they were here they encouraged us to play ticked to ride. Ticket to Ride is a game that printed on the board is a map of a continent, with many of the trains and cities of that continent showing. You get a couple of destination ticket's that tell you where you need to build trains on the map.  There are 6 long Routes which need 20/21 trains to complete them. There are also many short routes that require about 10 trains to complete them. At the end when you count up your points, Every destination ticket you complete gives you a bonus of a certain amount of points. While Bubbe & Zayde were here we played ticket to ride many times, and I haven't really made an overjoying accomplishment of winning with a unbelievable score. After Bubbe and Zayde left, Immanuel and I Played together Ticket to Ride many times, and not once had I fulfilled my wish. Today I played with Immanuel Ticket to Ride and completed 10 destination tickets and finally made an unbelievable score: 166 Point!!!!!!!!. Finally I can be truly happy knowing I made the record of the family!!!!!!!!!

THE END

5 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Unbelievable!!!! Six destinations! I never imagined that was possible to complete in one game. And a score of 166!!! Did you also have the longest route?

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

No, I had ten destination Tickets but not longest route, Immanuel Got that score

bubbe1 said...

How did you fit in ten? Did you initially take the first three, then took the next three, then the next three, then one? Or did you take two at a time or one?

bubbe1 said...

Was your strategy to take a lot of small trips?

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

well, I took 2 at the beggining, then finished the routes very quickly. So I kept picking more and more routes. also most of the routes I drew were already completed by my long route.