Sunday, December 12, 2010

Giving in a First Grade Essay

A couple of weeks ago my hebrew class teacher gave us an essay assignment. Obviously almost nobody did it at home, so everybody was making up a quick essay during the breaks. I didn't want to write an essay so I just grabbed one of my 2006 essays. The teacher called some kids up to read their story, and said that they weren't right and they didn't give the right opening. Finally he called me up and I started reading. After the first sentence he started commenting and said that all the essays should have this type of opening, and even when I was done he kept on cangratulating me for the most wonderful essay. I started cracking up, and everybody didn't understand why until I explained that it was my first grade essay.

The End

2 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Dear Shaltiel,
You've been an intuitive writer since first grade! Now we have proof.
In which grade do you first start this blog?
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Bubbe,
I think I started writing the blog about during summer 2007. And durinh summer 2006 I wrote like 30 essays.

Love, Shaltiel