Thursday, January 28, 2010

Losing a shoe

A week ago on tuesday my youth group advisor called my whole chapter to come to our caravan. It rained hard the day before and there was a huge puddle right next to our caravan. On the side there was sand so i ran on it and my feet sunk in to the ground, because under the sand was water. When i pulled my feet out of the water my shoe got stuck under the water because the shoe wasn't on tight and it was 2 or 3 sizes big on me. At the end my advisor had to carry me to my house on his back after we looked for my shoe for a long time.

END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shaltiel,

We mailed this blog to your Uncle Stu, the lawyer in the family, (your Abba's uncle also) and this was his comment which probably will be of interest to you:

"this kid is good. no question about it. tight, concise, thoughtful, intuitive. He knows what he is thinking and he knows how to communicate what he is thinking. You can't do much better."

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,

you were right. i realy was intrested in the comment. i read it a lot of times and even told imma and abba to read it.

love,
Shaltiel