Thursday, August 13, 2009

Temimi and Chani Visit

Yesterday My cousins visited me. At around 10:45 Temimi and Chani arrived at our house and Temimi and I played chess (I Won). 20 minutes later we were learning the 'High School Musical - Were All In This Together' Dance. After that Temimi, Chani and I went shopping at the gorocery by the shul and we bought some wings to grill. each one of us took one package of wings and when we got home I defrosted them in the oven. I showed Temimi and Chani the recipe for the marinade, and they each took a boal and made enough to mix 3/4 of a Kilo of wings. I turned on the grill and the girls started grilling the wings (On their Own). To watch them doing it click 'Temimi and Chani Visit' button and watch the movie.

Temimi and Chani Visit


END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Although I had already seen your video, I very much appreciated this latest input of TD's and Chani's visit. It answered many of my questions.

What a busy day you had with your cousins. Who planned the schedule of activities?

The chicken wings looked yummy. What is the recipe for the marinade? I would like to try it. Is it an original mixture or did you get it on the net?

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

Abba planned the schedule.

The recipe Is:
1/4 C: Olive Oil
1/4 C: Soy Milk
1 TBSP: Lemon Juice
1 TSP: Salt
1/2 TBSP: Garlic Powder
1/2 TBSP: Sweet Paprica

1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and Stir well
2. Add the wings in and shake the marinade on top of all the wings and cover
3. wait 15 minutes
4. shake the bowl again and stick the on the grill (or Barbecue).

shaltiel