Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Trip To



On Tuesday 31/03/09 My Family And I Went To Ganei Yehoshua. We Didn't have Room In The Car For Everybody, So My Father And I Tremped to the Train And My Mother and the rest of the family went by car (Not To The Train). When We Got to Ganei Yehoshua (They Were Already There) my Brother Called me to where they were. Soon We Climbed up to the top of one of the Activity Building And Here's a picture of me and him on the top:

Later we Were bored so my father rented us a family bicycle and Me and my Brother Drove It. My Little Brother (Immanuel) sat in the back being LAZY While me and My BIG Brother drove (When i came home the spot where i sat on the seat of the family Bicycle was blue) Here Is A Picture of us:

Next we went to the Boats on a Row boat but there was only room for 5 so me and my big brother took a Pedal Boat and we were pedaling all over. After a couple of minutes when we were next to the rest of the family the wind blew and my cipah fell into the water we tried taking it but by the time we managed to reach it the cipah drowned. Here Is a Picture of us pedaling:


THE END

5 comments:

bubbe1 said...

Wow, Shaltiel, what an eventful day! Did you buy a new kippah or baseball cap for on the way home? That must have been a strong wind to blow off your large kippah!
And with the cloudless sky in the picture we wouldn't have known there was even a breeze!
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

1. Yaakov Avdiel gave me his Cap for the way home.
2. I Don't even have a large kippah I Stopped wearing them a long time ago

Unknown said...

Thanks for alerting me to your blog. I tried so many times and didn't find any additions and I gave up looking.

We have been having many windy days here in New Jersey but usually the sky is grey.

Grandpa & I enjoyed your description of the exciting family trip. And the pictures enhanced your adventures. So thank you for both. Someday you may write a book and people will buy your stories. Would you like that?

Love,
Grandma

bubbe1 said...

Shaltiel, the photos are so vivid! It looks like Abba was chasing you around the park snapping your accomplishments!
How did he get such a good picture of you navigating the boat?
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

he was on a boat and when we got close he took a picture

kul tuv,
shaltiel