Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Brothers Swimming Lesson

Yesterday I went with my brother to his swimming lesson in efrat. Our car Brock down and because of that we had to go in a taxi, and my father didn't let me go because it was going to be to complicated to get me going in the taxi. It was complicated because they ordered a taxi on the way to the pool and back only for one person. I kept on begging but they didn't agree, but because i was begging so much they asked my brother Immanuel if he wants me to come with him to his swimming lesson and he said "Yes". And because my brother said yes my parents called the owner of the taxi and asked him if he has room for another person and also he said "Yes". When i knew that i was allowed to go with Immanuel to his swimming lesson i went down stairs with Immanuel to wait for the taxi. And at the end the swimming lesson in my sense was very good Because in my swimming lessons it was very boring. In Immanuel's lesson she helps you dive and everything you need to know; And in my swimming lesson she didn't help me do anything. Now i want to go to that swimming lesson with my brother.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Shaltiel.

It is so good to read your story about your brother's swimming lesson.

Were you the only passenger in the taxi in addition to Immanuel? That was nice of you to accompany your younger brother.

Isn't it nice when you get a "yes" reply and not a "no". We hope that you give "Yes" replies often to your parents.

You sound like a champion in deciding who is a good swimming teacher. Are you a good swimmer?
Do you think Immanuel will be a good swimmer because his swimming teacher gives good lessons? Has Immanuel learned to dive? Can you dive?

Love from Grandpa and Grandma

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

No, he wasn't by himself their were other people that we didn't know. In the family he was the only him but because i was their it was me and him.

shaltiel

bubbe1 said...

Dear Shaltiel,
You were so mature to take Immanuel in the taxi to the swimming lesson. Imma and Abba must consider you trustworthy and important.
What did they say about you taking swimming lessons with Immanuel?
Love,
Bubbe

Shaltiel Shmidman said...

I don't know they didn't tell me.

shaltiel

Unknown said...

Thank you for the explanation to my first question about the passengers in the taxi.

But what about the last paragraph concerning Immanuel's teacher and your teacher. I would love to hear your answers.

Thank you in advance.

Love,
Grandma